(888) 352-8403 x706(Phone)
(781) 791-9586 (Fax)
Teamstudio Screensurfer V4.5 Delivers
VT Support and Japanese Localization
BEVERLY, Massachusetts--Teamstudio, Inc., the global leader in developing agile software tools for application developers, today announced the release of Edition 2/Version 4.5 of Teamstudio Screensurfer, a unique Web-to-host integration tool for marrying host systems with the Web.
Screensurfer integrates green screen applications (host data) with Web applications, allowing organizations to maximize their investments in iSeries (AS/400) and mainframe systems. Edition 2 is a major feature release, with robust new enhancements to both Teamstudio Screensurfer and Teamstudio Express, the built-in integrated development environment. Enhancements include:
Teamstudio Screensurfer v4.5:
Teamstudio Express v1.3:
- Japanese DBCS language support: for mainframe applications that use double-byte Japanese characters
- VT100/102 support: provides VT100/102 emulation in transactional mode. This includes a limited pass-through feature for use via a browser during development.
- Offline cache of screen data: allows developers to connect to a live host application and write all of the visited screens to a cache, which can then be used for development when no longer connected to the live application
- Enhanced result screenmap function: allows automatic generation of boilerplate HTML for screenmaps and result rows through drag and drop interface
- VT100/102 support: allows developers to navigate a VT application during development using the Express green-screen control feature
Teamstudio Screensurfer pricing starts at $6,995 per 10-session license, with special pricing for orders over the 10-session minimum. Licenses include one development seat, one year of maintenance and unlimited technical support for the life of the then-current maintenance agreement. For more information, visit www.inventu.com or call 781-791-9586.
About Teamstudio, Inc.
Teamstudio, with headquarters in Beverly, Massachusetts, and offices in the UK and Japan, develops and markets software tools that enhance developer productivity and improve application quality. Teamstudio is an IBM Business Partner.
2003 Teamstudio, Inc. Teamstudio and Screensurfer are registered trademarks of Teamstudio, Inc.