With the release of Version 4 and the new Flynet Viewer Studio, Flynet offers .NET developers the ability to generate fully functioning host integration Web Services. Full workflows can be captured and republished as a modular ASP.NET application.
- Recycle and rejuvenate host screens for presentation in new applications and on new platforms or devices - .NET, Web Services, Pocket PCs, other hand-held devices, touch screens. or just simple HTML for enhanced browser access
- Provide secure access to host terminal-based applications through popular portals such as Sharepoint using the built-in ASP.NET terminal emulator
- Rapidly create powerful web services that are built on existing mission-critical transactions that are already tested and in production within your organization
- Increase user productivity with enhanced screens and GUIs, speeding up data entry and reducing errors
- Incorporate strategic changes such as workflow automation, without any risk of affecting the underlying application
- Flynet Viewer supports VT, 3270 and 5250 screen-based applications with no host intervention
- No application re-configuration or re-programming is required
Flynet Viewer can be used in a wide variety of applications, enabling developers to complete host integration and enhancement projects within tight timescales.