Flynet Viewer is based on Decades of Experience
We have built generations of tools and runtimes that work with legacy screen-based applications and deliver the transactions run by those screens as callable code.
The Flynet Viewer approach uses repeatable actions that let you start with your most important functionality and build from there over time. Our advanced set of tools uses screen-oriented components first, then generates our exclusive object-oriented logic that is in a proven framework that is production-ready and easily extended.
Works with Any Host and Any Client Application
- IBM mainframe, AS400/iSeries/IBM i, UNIX/Linux, VAX/VMS and MultiValue systems are supported using TN3270, TN5250, VT100/220/320, ADDS-Viewpoint, Wyse 50/60 or SCO-ANSI terminal protocols.
- Robotic Process Automation - Exclusive Object-Oriented State-Based Logic Engine can Tackle the Most Complex Processing Challenges
- Open API / Web API - Introduced in 2018 - SWAGGER Compatible Callable Services
- Inventu ScreenAPI - Introduced in 2018 - Auto-generated Web API Read/Write/Navigate for all Screens in Your Project
- WCF 3-Way Web Services -- WCF option Generates Web Services, REST-XML and REST-JSON options.
- Safer and less complicated implementation of data entry and update transactions over direct database access techniques
- Automate Database synchronization and replication with SQL Server, Oracle and other non-mainframe databases
- Integrate host data with mobile, portals, BPM software, dashboards, and other platforms