Hello there again:
I keep on getting this error when I trying doing any
database connections with the new, production version of
screen surfer. The last test version that is running on my
localhost works perfectly when doing this very same
connection. Could you kindly help me out again and tell me
what could be wrong.
The error message is as follows:
Internal Execution error in Template
Section "aspireconvenience.deletefrombat048", OpCode
TEPUTSECTION due to exception code C0000005
(EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)-- Please report to
Are there any compile errors when you compile?
A missing section referenced in a TEFETCH can cause an
exception...also, if your templates are now compiled in a
different order than before, it can cause your DB source to
be disconnected from other DB calls.
Sometimes, you need to do the following:
1. Create a new sub-folder in your project folder, like
2. Copy any .stml files that contain a definition for a
DBSource to this sub-folder.
3. Create a file, compile.lst in your project folder, and
have two lines in it:
Save the file.
4. Change the template compile specification in the project
settings to: @projectname\compile.lst
5. Recompile--this will now compile everything in the
DBSource subfolder first, then everything in the primary