We have discovered an issue that occurs with the Ver 2 beta that seems to work correctly with version 1. After logging in, users are presented with a general banner screen for which they have to press Enter to proceed. There are no entry fields defined on this screen.
In version 1, Enter allows the user to proceed normally. In the beta, the screen is simply refreshed and the following error is display on the console:
Error: Screen Transition: Http Thread
(In script ?.?, current screen=global.default, User=127.0.0.1, ReadyState=IgnoreEmptyWrites)
Two ways to proceed:
If option 1 (upgrading) doesn't work, then please do option 2 and we'll figure-out what is happening.
- Test with latest Build
- You download the latest build of Version 2, from ftp://ftp.ieinc2.com/pub/surfer/t2_0_4O.zip: unzip to \screensurfer\bin.
- You also download ftp://ftp.ieinc2.com/pub/surfer/surfer.css and copy to \screensurfer\hostserver\docs
- Run in Diagnostic mode and send us the results
- You start Screensurfer in Diagnostic mode, and reproduce this error.
- Then edit the file \screensurfer\hostserver\surfdiag.log and replace any passwords with ***** characters.
- Then send an email to email@example.com with Ticket #345 in the subject, attaching the surfdiag.log file.
Thanks for using the SupportCenter!