The Web Services Design and Generation Feature provides a combination of high-level design with strong production-ready generated code. Developers use the provided Design Wizards to create Solutions, Modules and Tasks which when generated create Visual Studio Solutions, ASMX/WCF Modules and Web Methods.
- Options to generate traditional ASP.NET SOAP web services, WCF Services / REST JSON / REST XML or all.
- Generated Application has multiple projects organized around a proven architecture and code set that is in production today in many mission-critical applications.
- Task Wizard provides detailed ability to create a wide variety of web services encapsulating complex screen navigation and single or multiple screen updates and/or inquiries.
- Generates the Flynet Exclusive Object-Oriented State-based logic which is crucial to enabling highly productive code generation while retaining the ability to modify specific logic elements in Visual Studio through the use of inheritance and c# overrides
- Provided graphical Viewer of the State-Based Logic provides high-level understanding of how the generated application works
- Single Task Unit Testing with a GUI application employing tight control by the developer during tests to maximize the productivity of testing. The GUI application is a Visual Studio WinForm application that can be edited and step-trace debugged if necessary
- Visual Studio Integration loads generated solutions with a menu click
- Change Capture function - when changes are made in Visual Studio, the capture identifies and provides control to the developer on importing the changes to become a permanent data property in the Flynet project for support of future code generation